Join Us for Tube & Skate!
Lazy F will once again offer families an opportunity to experience winter in Manastash Canyon. Join us for inner tubing down our snowy hill and ice skating in the beauty of our forest.
To ensure the safety of our guests, things will look a little different than in years past. Continue reading for details and to reserve your family’s spot.
Here’s what you should know
• Masks are required for all guests ages 5+, outside and inside
• The Craft Cabin, which has been open at past Tube and Skates, will not be open this winter
We are limiting the number of families we serve at once:
• We can allow a maximum of 15 guests on site at a time
• We are asking that our guests from the same household come in groups of no more than 10 people and that guests from two households come in groups of no more than 5 people
• To ensure no one drives up the canyon only to find out we’re full, we are offering pre-determined timeslots, so…
A reservation is required:
• Guests can only be served if they have a reservation
• You can make a reservation by clicking the “Reserve Now” button below
• As a part of your reservation, you will also be asked to complete and sign our release of liability waiver
• We are offering these events on Saturdays and Sundays from now until the snow melts!
• We will announce when we have opened new timeslots for reservations so check back frequently and monitor our social media
• The time slots are 1.5 hours each and are scheduled as 9:00a-10:30a, 11:00a-12:30p, 1:00p-2:30p, and 3:00p-4:30p
• The price is $10 for each person in your group who participates (babies/observers are free).
• Payment is accepted in the form of credit card in advance or by cash or check the day of your reservation