Here's what's new in 2022!
Group structure – We’ve reduced our camper to staff ratio! As a result, groups will be a little more flexible; your camper may change groups more frequently but will have more options to find the right fit for them.
Bussing – We are offering bussing from SuperOne each day. Drop-off from 7:15-7:30. Currently we are limited to 12 spots and you must reserve your camper’s spot for the weeks you would like bussing. Reservations can be made during registration; fincancial aid is available for bussing.
Financial Aid – We will start reviewing financial aid applications in March. The financial aid application will be unavailable online starting June 1st. Contact the office to request financial aid after this date.
About Lazy F Day Camps
Lazy F offers the only American Camp Association (ACA) accredited day camp program in Kittitas County. You can read more about ACA accreditation below.
Lazy F has been offering faith-based overnight youth camping programs since 1954 – so we know a thing or two about youth development and recreation. In light of the growing need for summer childcare in Kittitas County, we have decided to offer day camps for our local families.
Our program is outdoor-focused. Your camper will spend about 70-80% of their time here with their peers in the outdoors. Situated in the Manastash Canyon, we can offer your camper the outdoor experiences that are frequently missing from modern life – playing in the creek, chasing frogs by the pond, running through the meadows hidden in our forest – as well as classic camp games and activities.
- Registration: Registration is open. The program is broken down into 10 week-long sessions. You can register your camper for as many or as few weeks as you like. If you intend to have your camper with us for the whole summer, we encourage you to register as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee spots. We use the online registration platform Campbrain.
- Price: The price for registration is per week per child. This includes all activities and meals. A $75 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. We offer a standard payment plan that bills on the first of each month from your time of registration through August 1st.
- Financial Aid: We understand that a summer camp experience can be a big expense. We want to do our part to make it affordable. The financial aid application is an optional part of registration. If you would like to apply for financial aid, follow the registration process until you see the Financial Aid Application form. Complete it and follow the directions provided in the form.
- Food: As a part of the registration fee, we provide campers breakfast, lunch, a morning snack, and an afternoon snack. We are happy to accommodate your camper’s dietary restrictions.
- Transportation: We are offering transportation from SuperOne this summer. Transportation is resereved weekly as a part of the registration process. Currently we are limited to 12 cameprs. Financial aid is available for transportation.
Let’s Go to Camp!
Click here to learn about the different ways to register for camp:
Dates, Times, and Themes:
June 27th – July 1st (Knights of Camp-a-lot)
July 5th – July 8th (The Search for Morris)
July 11th – July 15th (Wild, Wild West)
July 18th – July 22nd (Christmas in July)
July 25th – July 29th (Lumberjack Jamboree)
Aug. 1st – Aug. 5th (Around the World)
Aug. 8th – Aug. 12th (Somewhat Super)
Aug. 15th – Aug. 19th (The Canyon Cup Competition)
Aug. 22nd – Aug. 26th (Into the Wild)
Aug. 29th – Aug. 31st (Mystery in Manastash Canyon)
Campers entering Kindergarten – 6th grade.
Before January 1, 2022 – $235
Between January 1 and April 1, 2022 – $240
Between April 1 and June 1, 2022 – $245
June 1, 2022 and later – $250
At Lazy F, we believe that everyone should be able to experience camp. Many forms of Financial aid are available. We’ve made it easy to apply for financial aid by putting the application right in the registration process.
Packing lists, driving directions and FAQs visit: