Family Fun for All!
Grow closer as a family this summer by experiencing all of the fun of camp in the beautiful natural settings of the Manastash Canyon.
During the day your family will have access to our self-guided activities. We will also have some scheduled facilitated activities that your family may participate in such as climbing wall, zipline, etc. Also, during your time you will have the opportunity to participate in our faith formation activities during Morning Chapel and Bible Encounter. Whether you are more comfortable climbing on ropes, having deep faith discussions, or taking a stroll around camp, there is something for everyone!
We are happy to lodge all of our families in the cozy Skyline lodge.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided as a part of your registration. We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions.
Activities We’re Offering:
• 4 miles of hiking trails
• Catch and release fishing in the pond (bring your own equipment)
• Inner tubing in the creek
• Recreation barn with basketball, ping pong, foosball, air hockey, and billiards
• Grab-and-go craft packs
• Board games available
• Gaga ball
• Archery (Ages 5+)
• Climbing tower (Ages 5+ depending on harness fit)
• Low ropes challenge course (All ages)
• High ropes challenge course (Ages 12+)
• Zip line (Ages 10+)
Kittitas County partners:
• Yakima River Rafting with Rill Adventures in Thorp – visit rilladventures.com to book.
• Horseback Riding with Flying Horseshoe Ranch in Cle Elum – call (509) 674-2366 to book.
Let’s Go to Camp!
Click here to register for camp:
Dates and Times:
July 9th – July 11th 2023
Sunday 3 pm – Tuesday 10:15 am
All ages welcome. Minimum of one adult for every four children please.
$90 per person
$200 for group housing