Family Fun for All!
Grow closer as a family this summer by experiencing all of the fun of camp in the beautiful natural settings of the Manastash Canyon.
During the day, your family will have access to our self-guided activities. If you choose to take part, our staff will schedule your family for our facilitated activities. We will also offer a rotation of classic camp activities like water Olympics, Lazy F 500, and more. There are opportunities for participation in faith-based activities each day.
We are happy to lodge all of our families in the cozy Skyline lodge.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided as a part of your registration. We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions.
Family camp is offered in 3-day, 2-night sessions Wednesday-Friday. Check-in is at 1:00pm and check-out is at 10:15am.
Activities We’re Offering:
• 4 miles of hiking trails
• Catch and release fishing in the pond (bring your own equipment)
• Inner tubing in the creek
• Recreation barn with basketball, ping pong, foosball, air hockey, and billiards
• Grab-and-go craft packs
• Board games available
• Gaga ball
• Archery (Ages 5+)
• Climbing tower (Ages 5+ depending on harness fit)
• Low ropes challenge course (All ages)
• High ropes challenge course (Ages 12+)
• Zip line (Ages 10+)
Kittitas County partners:
• Yakima River Rafting with Rill Adventures in Thorp – visit rilladventures.com to book.
• Horseback Riding with Flying Horseshoe Ranch in Cle Elum – call (509) 674-2366 to book.
Let’s Go to Camp!
Click here to register for camp:
Dates and Times:
Session 1: August 10th – August 12th, 2022
Session 2: August 24th – August 26th, 2022
Wednesday 1:00pm – Friday 10:15am
All ages welcome. Minimum of one adult for every four children please.
$80 per person
$200 for group housing